FalconMedia Century Archival Line DVD-R Platinum 8x 4.7GB capacity uses an innovative Platinum-Silver alloy that guarantees similar corrosion resistance as Gold-based archival media. This corrosion resistance naturally makes Platinum DVDs robust against small pinholes or other defects in the DVD bonding resins. These defects can cause deterioration of the reflective layer, but the use the Platinum – Silver alloy assures resistance against loss of data stored in discs.
FalconMedia Century Archival Line DVD-R Platinum is a licensed TDK Media Identification Code (MID) and has been tested in accelerated aging tests under severe storage conditions, such as high temperature and high humidity. The results confirm a safe data storage for more than 100 years. In addition it features 8x speed and is available with Hard Coat protective layer, securing disc contents by providing 100x more scratch protection when compared to conventional DVDs.
FalconMedia Century Archival Line DVD-R Platinum is compliance with ROHS/REACH and DICOM.
With reference to the LNE benchmark report (Laboratoire National de métrologie et d’Essais - France) this product passed ISO/IEC 16963 (ECMA 396) Standard Test and Conditions.
Print Surfaces Availability:
• Inkjet Smart White
• Thermal White
• Other: Blank Shiny Silver lacquer and customized Silkscreen
• TDK Media Identification Code (MID)
• Guaranteed archival life span of 100 years
• Platinum layer disc & Archival grade
• High performance with low error rates
• Compatible with the most popular drives
• Packaging in black Cakebox for UV light protection and longer longevity