FalconMedia Century Archival Line CD-R Audio Gold EP 12x 650MB disc suits both professional and amateur recording requirements whether for CD mass production or to produce on smaller scale. FalconMedia Century Archival Line CD-R Audio Gold EP integrates a double reflective/protective layer of both Gold and Silver. The Gold layer offers maximum resistance to environmental degradation, especially corrosion which is one of the major causes of discs failure in standard media while the Silver layer delivers high reflectivity and broad drive compatibility.
FalconMedia Century Archival Line CD-R Audio Gold EP has been tested in accelerated aging tests under severe high temperature and high humidity storage conditions based on ISO standards. The results confirm safe storage of data for more than 300 years.
FalconMedia Century Archival Line CD-R Audio Gold EP is CE certified and is ROHS/REACH, ECMA 396 and DICOM compliant.
Print Surfaces Availability:
• Inkjet Smart White
• Thermal White
• Other: Blank Shiny Silver lacquer and customized Silkscreen
• Recording speed up to 12x, storage capacity 650MB / 74 minutes
• Mitsui Time Code
• Gold layer disc & Archival grade
• High performance with low error rates
• Excellent compatibility with audio players and most popular recording drives